[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Forever Marketing Plan has proved its stability for over 38 years!

Million of people all over the world changed their lives by using the products and the business strategy.

There are 5 Basic levels of this Marketing Plan that an F.B.O. (Forever Business Owner) can achieve. After that more doors bigger than before with more incentives are opened and when they do – that means that someone is doing his job very good!

But before explaining the basic information about marketing plan, you should learn how Forever is managing different currencies and different Countries in order to have a crystal and stable structure to the plan – equal to everybody in the planet.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]

Forever has created C.C. which means Case Credit. What is CC?

A CC is a visual currency that Forever is using in order to make everybody equal in all Countries. Here is an example…

Aloe Vera Gel (Drink) can be sold in America, in Russia and Greece. Each of these countries have different Prices – V.A.T. and Currency inside the country. So Forever had to find a way to compare productivity of an F.B.O. in different country. To do that Forever invented a visual currency that the same product sold in any country has the same C.C. value. So If an FBO buys or sell an Aloe Vera Gel it has a cost in CC equal to 0.115cc . So in any country you just need to do the same amount of specific CC on each level in order to lock it and earn your benefits forever. I think that you got the meaning of this.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]So let me introduce to you the basic 5 levels…[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

NOVUS CUSTOMER (15%)

or else NDP (New Distributor) is the first level on marketing plan which a members sign up.

Benefits of new Distributor:

  • The member can buy the products with wholesale price of -15% discount from retail price.
  • The member has the right to sign up other people and get their discount also. In this level Novus does not earn from other Novus members by him before he upgrades to next level (Assistant Supervisor)
  • The member can sell the products with retail price by Forever and get 15% profit.
  • The member has its own backend website office for free and access to business tools, seminars and much more.
  • Level locks Forever.
  • No need to repurchase
  • No membership fees.

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3048″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image” title=”Novus Customer”][vc_separator color=”sky” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text]

ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR (30% + 5%)

is the second level on marketing plan which a members sign up from the begging by purchasing a Starter pack or NCP Pack for quick business ignition OR can be achived by making purchases 2 CC in his personal code (buy for him and/or sell) within 2 straight diary months. It is the first business level and the earnings are getting higher than NCP.

Benefits of Assistant Supervisor (A.S):

  • The member can buy the products with wholesale price of -30% discount from retail price plus -5% from his personal discount due to the level.
  • The member has the right to sign up other people and get their discount also in either NCP or A.S.
  • A.S. earns from retail sales
  • A.S. earns from NCP customers. The difference between the wholesale price 30% of A.S. – 15% of NCP = 15% from each purchase or repurchase of NCP + 5% from Volume Bonus.
  • A.S. earns from a member that achieved also A.S. until he completes his level 2 CC. After a member manages A.S. level, the first A.S. counts the Total CC from the volume for 2 straight months in order to upgrade to the next level Supervisor.
  • The member has its own backend website office for free and access to business tools, seminars and much more.
  • Level locks Forever.
  • No need to repurchase.
  • No membership fees.

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3045″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image” title=”Assistant Supervisor”][vc_separator color=”sky” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text]

SUPERVISOR (30% + 8%)

is the third level on marketing plan the earnings are getting higher than NCP and A.S. It can be achived via personal sales and team work (multiply). In order to be achieved in need to be a production of 25 CC in to 2 straight months.

Benefits of Supervisor (S):

  • The member can buy the products with wholesale price of -30% discount from retail price plus -8% from his personal discount due to the level. 8% Volume Bonus.
  • The member has the right to sign up other people and get their discount also in either NCP or A.S.
  • Supervisor earns from retail sales.
  • S earns from NCP customers. The difference between the wholesale price 30% of A.S. – 15% of NCP = 15% from each purchase or repurchase of NCP + 8% from Volume Bonus.
  • S earns from a A.S. member. The difference between the wholesale price is zero because they are in same level (30%), but he is getting paid by Volume Bonus 3% from total productivity (A.S. has 5% – S. 8% = 3%). So if an A.S. has 10 CC total team production, he will be paid from 10 CC retail price X 3% = total bonus. Things are getting serious because volumes are increasing. Team members – parners follow your steps to achieve Supervisor level (25CC) so more CC are comming up.
  • Supervisor is not been paid by another Supervisor of his team when reached. But overall CC counts until he upgrades to next level Assistant Manager – 75CC in 2 straight diary months.
  • The member has its own backend website office for free and access to business tools, seminars and much more.
  • Level locks Forever.
  • No membership fees.
  • In order to be paid by levels greater than NCP, Supervisor must do 4 CC from non – manager production. 1 CC must be in his personal code (use or sell) and 3 CC from other NCP or personal code (use or sales). Retail and NCP bonus are paid normally. It is the funtamental lith of marketing plan.

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3047″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image” title=”Supervisor”][vc_separator color=”sky” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text]

ASSISTANT MANAGER (30% + 13%)

is the forth level on marketing plan the earnings are getting higher than NCP, A.S. and S. It can be achived via personal sales and team work (multiply). In order to be achieved in need to be a production of 75 CC in to 2 straight months.

Benefits of Assistant Manager (A.M):

  • The member can buy the products with wholesale price of -30% discount from retail price plus -13% from his personal discount due to the level. 13% Volume Bonus.
  • The member has the right to sign up other people and get their discount also in either NCP or A.S.
  • A.M. earns from retail sales.
  • A.M. earns from NCP customers. The difference between the wholesale price 30% of A.S. – 15% of NCP = 15% from each purchase or repurchase of NCP + 13% from Volume Bonus.
  • A.M. earns from a A.S. member. The difference between the wholesale price is zero because they are in same level (30%), but he is getting paid by Volume Bonus 8% from total productivity (A.S. has 5% – A.M. 13% = 8%). So if an A.S. has 10 CC total team production, he will be paid from 10 CC retail price X 8% = total bonus. Things are getting serious because volumes are increasing. Team members – parners follow your steps to achieve Assistant Manager level (75CC) so more CC are comming up.
  • A.M earns from a S. member. The difference between the wholesale price is zero because they are in same level (30%), but he is getting paid by Volume Bonus 5% from total productivity (S. has 8% – A.M. 13% = 5%). So if an A.S. has 25 CC total team production, he will be paid from 25 CC retail price X 5% = total bonus. Things are getting serious because volumes are increasing. Team members – parners follow your steps to achieve Assistant Manager level (75CC) so more CC are comming up.
  • A.M. is not been paid by another A.M. of his team when reached. But overall CC counts until he upgrades to next level Manager – 120 CC (2 straight diary months).
  • The member has its own backend website office for free and access to business tools, seminars and much more.
  • Level locks Forever.
  • No membership fees.
  • In order to be paid by levels greater than NCP, Assistant Manager must do 4 CC from non – manager production. 1 CC must be in his personal code (use or sell) and 3 CC from other NCP or personal code (use or sales). Retail and NCP bonus are paid normally. It is the funtamental lith of marketing plan.

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3044″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image” title=”Assistant Manager”][vc_separator color=”sky” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text]

MANAGER (30% + 18%)

is the fifth level on marketing plan the earnings are getting higher than NCP, A.S., S and A.M. It can be achived via personal sales and team work (multiply). In order to be achieved in need to be a production of 120 CC in to 2 straight months.

Benefits of a Manager (M):

  • The member can buy the products with wholesale price of -30% discount from retail price plus -18% from his personal discount due to the level. 18% Volume Bonus.
  • The member has the right to sign up other people and get their discount also in either NCP or A.S.
  • M earns from retail sales.
  • M earns from NCP customers. The difference between the wholesale price 30% of A.S. – 15% of NCP = 15% from each purchase or repurchase of NCP + 18% from Volume Bonus.
  • M earns from a A.S. member. The difference between the wholesale price is zero because they are in same level (30%), but he is getting paid by Volume Bonus 13% from total productivity (A.S. has 5% – M 18% = 13%). So if an A.S. has 10 CC total team production, he will be paid from 10 CC retail price X 13% = total bonus. Things are getting serious because volumes are increasing. Team members – parners follow your steps to achieve Manager level (120 CC) so more CC are comming up.
  • M earns from a S member. The difference between the wholesale price is zero because they are in same level (30%), but he is getting paid by Volume Bonus 10% from total productivity (S. has 8% – M 18% = 10%). So if an A.S. has 25 CC total team production, he will be paid from 25 CC retail price X 10% = total bonus. Things are getting serious because volumes are increasing. Team members – parners follow your steps to achieve  Manager level (120 CC) so more CC are comming up.
  • M earns from a A.M. member. The difference between the wholesale price is zero because they are in same level (30%), but he is getting paid by Volume Bonus 5% from total productivity (A.M. has 13% – M. 18% = 5%). So if an A.M. has 50 CC total team production, he will be paid from 50 CC retail price X 5% = total bonus. Things are getting serious because volumes are increasing. Team members – parners follow your steps to achieve Manager level (120 CC) so more CC are comming up.
  • Manager can be paid by another Manager by percentages that depends on the line.
    • 6% from 1rst line
    • 3% from 2nd line
    • 2% from 3 line
  • Level locks Forever.
  • No membership fees.
  • In order to be paid by levels greater than NCP, a Manager must do 4 CC from non – manager production. 1 CC must be in his personal code (use or sell) and 3 CC from other NCP or personal code (use or sales). Retail and NCP bonus are paid normally. It is the funtamental lith of marketing plan.
  • This is a serious business. You can earn more incentives as a Manager. Grow your Managers at your network and start earning Chairman’s Bonus Check (yearly) – extra Bonus Check from the companies global profits each year. Chase the Incentives every month and become a tromentus Forever Business Owner. Help others to succeed the same as you!

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3046″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image” title=”Manager”][vc_separator color=”sky” border_width=”5″][vc_column_text]Now ask yourself if Forever fits:

Do you feel you could represent a company with the integrity and stability of FLP?

Would these products enhance your life or that of someone you know?

Are you willing to put forth a sufficient amount of effort to achieve your goals?

If your answer is “Yes!” to all of these, then

[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”2887″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://join.foreverliving.com/marketing/Join.do?&menuoff=n&distribID=300000209557#locations-join”][/vc_column][/vc_row]